Prep Skin for Fall With These Tips from Derm Institute (Newnan & LaGrange)
Published on November 13, 2018 by David Harvey
Fall can do a number on your skin, especially in Georgia where days can go from hot to cold in the blink of an eye.
Scheduling a HydraFacial can be a great way to exfoliate damaged skin from warmer temperatures and prep it for colder temperatures in the months to come.
We also recommend these skin tips for this fall:
- If you use soap, opt for a gentler body wash and/or cleanser. Soap can dry out your skin.
- Swap from a lotion to a cream, especially if your skin is getting very dry.
- Keep using SPF every day! Most people pack away the sunscreen along with the swimsuits and shorts, but you can get a sunburn and sun damage all year-round.
- Don’t forget a lip balm with SPF!
- Stop by Derm Institute! We carry some great products that can help prevent aging, dry and sun damaged skin all year long!
If you have questions, need an appointment or want to save $50 on a HydraFacial to get glowing skin for the upcoming holiday season, contact us at 770-400-8400 or use our online form.